Located below in our dropdown menu, you will find all our online registration forms! At this current time we are only accepting Recreational registration forms online. Inquiries may be submitted in person to be a part of our fantastic Competitive Team. We look forward to growing with you in our studio!
- Fees are annual, divided into 10 equal payments.
- All recreational, part-time and competitive classes will be participating in the Year-End Show.
- Each student/dancer is a member of a team/s and must always work together in a positive manner to allow their team members to reach their highest potential. All Dance District students/dancers must conduct themselves in a manner that is respectful toward both their peers and teachers.
- Dance District has the right to cancel any classes with less than 5 students enrolled. We will do our best to find an alternative class for your child that meets all your needs, or a refund will be distributed.
- Dance District requires 30 days written notice of student withdrawal. A refund less 1 month of fees will be provided upon receipt of the written notice.
- Dance District reserves the right to cancel classes due to inclement weather. In this scenario an email will be sent out to the parents and notices will be posted on our social media pages.
- The purpose of collecting your information is for the sole use of Dance District’s database and record keeping. It will not be shared or distributed to any other third parties. We will keep you informed via your primary e-mail address above regarding updates, events, policy changes, updated schedules and so on…if you do not wish to receive these updates please advise us.
- Dance District has a zero-tolerance for Bullying. Any child who is not working as a team player and goes out of their way in person or on social media to outcast a fellow dancer will not be tolerated.
HIGHLY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS
At Dance District, we are a group of highly trained professionals that bring a new level of passion and skill to the dance industry. Between all of our teachers, Dance District offers students immense knowledge in jazz, tap, ballet, hip-hop, and acro, as well as the practical experience they need to excel in life.
We are extremely motivated to build highly adept and goal-oriented dancers through our challenging choreography and intensive programs.
We want to give students the time they need and deserve with our teachers, focusing on individual growth to create stronger competitive groups and solos. The teachers are also here to motivate and inspire; we want to focus on the development of their self-expression and awareness as dancers, but also, as children and young adults.
We are dedicated to providing our dancers with not only a high-quality dance education but more importantly a supportive and inclusive environment where they can comfortably express themselves through dance.